Revenge has realistic physics with improved roll, yaw, pitch behavior while it accelerates, brakes and shifts gear.
With this asset you can save your time while you are building the infrastucture of the interactions between your character and the vehicle of your game. The character can drive the car, get in and get out of the car with animations. It’s a combined system with third person and first person views.
* Entering/Exiting Car
* Engine, Tire, Wind and Blow Off Sounds
* Gear shifting effect
* Functional Left/Right Doors
* Functional Steering Wheel
* Functional Rearlights/Frontlights
* Dashboard display and dashboard lights
* Analog and digital speedometer
* Two Car Camera
What`s new with update:
* Third person character added
* First person perspective improved
* Car Entering/Exiting animations added
* Steering wheel controlling animation of the character added
* Gear shifting animation of the character added
*Bug fixes of the vehicle blueprint, character blueprint and the interaction between vehicle and character
*Touch interface for Android added.
*Synchronizing the cameras while the vehicle interaction
The updates are available for the version of Unreal Engine 4.13 and 4.15 or later.
* 1 Demo Level,
* 1 High Quality Vehicle Mesh with 52k faces,
* 1 Low Quality Vehicle mesh with 31k faces,
* 1 Vehicle Blueprint,
* 1 Vehicle Animation Blueprint,
* 1 Character Blueprint,
* 25 Materials,
* 14 Textures with 2048 x 2048 Resolution,
* 4 Normal Maps,
* 9 Audio Files,
* 2 Blender Files one for High and another for Low Quality Mesh
* and Documentation.
The most of materials are textured.
Intended Platform: Windows, Android, Google Cardboard and Daydream.