With this asset you can save your time while you are building the infrastucture of the interactions between your character and the vehicle of your game. The character can drive the car, get in and get out of the car with animations. It’s a combined system with third person and first person views.
Crypto has realistic physics with improved roll, yaw, pitch behavior while it accelerates, brakes and shifts gear.
- – Entering/exiting car
- – Engine, tire, wind and blow-off sounds
- – Gear shifting effect
- – Functional door
- – Functional steering wheel
- – Functional rearlights/frontlights
- – Dashboard display and dashboard lights
- – Analog and digital gauges for rpm and speed
- – Two car camera
- – Touch interface for Android
Features of the character:
- – Third person perspective
- – First person perspective
- – Car entering and exiting animation
- – Steering wheel control
- – Gear shifting animation
The asset includes:
- – 1 Demo level,
- – 1 High quality vehicle mesh with 56k faces,
- – 1 Low quality vehicle mesh with 37k faces,
- – 1 Vehicle blueprint,
- – 1 Vehicle animation blueprint,
- – 1 Character blueprint,
- – 1 Touch interface,
- – 27 Materials,
- – 14 Textures with 2048 x 2048 resolution,
- – 4 Normal maps,
- – 9 Audio files,
- – 2 Tutorial blueprints.
The most of materials are textured and the asset is compatible with VR.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Android
Documentation: Tutorial Blueprints are in the project.